Friday, April 25, 2008

Teen Displays





Lookee at my cute display to promote the YT collection. I set it across from the PCs to lure young patrons to the actual books!

I was rearranging the other day, and...
my CLM, Jeanette, and I decided that since folks don't use the reference almanacs and dictionaries much anymore, we should weed and interfile/circulate. Then, I was able to snag almanac stand for my YT display.
When we have book clubs during the summer (i.e., Twilight) I'll use the stand to promote that!

Also, I've attached a pic of a TTW-themed book trough display created by an artistic teen library page & moi:

For Teen Tech Week, our YAs participated in collection development, ordering over $350 in YA books from amazon.com for the library! The teens purchased titles of their choice. Nearly all of these books checked out within 5 days of being processed!

No comments:

Post a Comment